The International Postgraduate Research Colloquium or the IPRC is co-hosted by the Behavioral Science Research Institute, (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia, every year since 2004.
Since 2014, other universities from the ASEAN region have been participating as academic collaborators.
Previous e-Proceedings of IPRC
The upcoming 18th IPRC would be held virtually on October 29, 2021.
Theme: Psychosocial Resilience and Well-being during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Academic faculty, researchers and university students at all levels are invited to share their research works and proposals for oral presentations at the colloquium.
Call for Abstract submissions is now open: https://bit.ly/2UkvkzQ
-The research abstracts submitted should match the theme of the IPRC.
-All submissions should match the abstract guidelines
Partner Institutions/ Universities
- IIUM - Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- UII - Department of Psychology, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- UMB - Psychology Faculty, Universitas Mercu Buana, Indonesia
- College of Research Methodology and Cognitive Science, Burapha University, Thailand
- Department of Education, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Faculty of Human Ecology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Psychology Department, Ateneo de Manila University, Manila, Philippines
- The 17th IPRC was held on 3rd February, 2021 hosted by IIUM, Malaysia (online)
- Theme of the IPRC2020 was "Sustaining Psychosocial Well-being during COVID-19 Pandemic: Unlocking Indigenous Knowledge for Research and Practice"
- The 16th IPRC was held on 24th-25th October, 2019 at BSRI in Thailand.
- Theme of the IPRC2019 was "Innovations in Applied Psychology and Behavioral Science Research for Sustainable Living"
- The 15th IPRC was held on 3rd & 4th October, 2018 at IIUM in Malaysia.
- Theme of the IPRC2018 was "Future Psychology: Sustaining Mental Health and Well-Being in a Changing World"
- The 14th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2017) was held from 23rd and 24th September, 2017 at BSRI, Thailand.
- The 13th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2016) was held from 23rd-24th September, 2016 in Malaysia.
- The 12th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2015) was held from 26th-27th August, 2015 at the BSRI, Thailand.
- The 11th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2014) was held from 21st to 23rd August, 2014 in Malaysia.
-This IPRC was co-hosted by the Department of Food Service and Management, Faculty of Food Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia, and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The 10th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2013) was held during 26th-27th August, 2013 at BSRI, Thailand.
Abstract Submission: August 15 – September 15, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: Until October 15, 2021
Registration Deadline: Until October 15, 2021
Submission of Pre-Recorded Presentation Deadline: October 22, 2021
IPRC 2021: October 29, 2021
Submission of Abstracts for the IPRC 2021
Abstracts for oral presentations are cordially invited in the areas of relevant research, evidence-based practice, policy, innovation and advocacy in psychology and behavioral sciences. The abstract should be based on a full research, or a proposal approved by your university’s academic committees.
Guidelines are listed as follow:
- The abstract should be written in English on an A4 page. The abstracts should include a title, followed by the name(s) of the author(s) and their institutional affiliation. Corresponding author’s name and email address should be specified.
- The abstract should be between 200 to 250 words; all in a single paragraph using a 12-point font of ‘Times New Roman’ with double spaced between all texts and 1-inch margins and align text to the left.
- On the first line of the abstract page, center the word ‘Abstract’ (no bold, formatting, italic, underlining or quotation marks).
- Beginning with the next line, write a concise summary of the key points of the research. (Do not indent).
- The abstract should include the research problem, research questions/ objectives, methods, (participants, instruments, etc.) main results and conclusion. Author should include possible implications of the research and future work you see connected with your findings.
- Please indicate at least one (max. to 5) keywords when submitting the abstract. To do this, indent as you would if you were starting a new paragraph, type Key words (italic) and list your keywords.
- Please do not include any references or footnotes.
- Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously for acceptance.
Note: Full papers can also be submitted for publication in the Journal of Behavioral Science, a peer reviewed international journal that is published by the BSRI and is indexed in national and international database such as SCOPUS, ACI, TCI, and others. For more information about the journal, please see https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/IJBS/index