- Interested presenters should submit an abstract based on the APA style
- Abstract word limit: at least 200 words but not exceeding 300 words, in English.
- Include 3-5 keywords also.
- The IPRC committee will review the abstracts and send all decision letters by 30 June 2017. Abstracts can be accepted an oral (i.e. PowerPoint) presentation.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the IPRC 2017 Abstract book
Presenters who would like to publish their full research paper from the topic of their presentation, could submit it for publishing in the IJBS: the International Journal of Behavioral Science.
The conference is also open to other participants (i.e. non-presenters). Simply register by firstname.lastname@example.org to join us.
1 May 2017 Call for Abstracts Open
25 June 2017 Deadline for Submission of Abstracts
30 June 2017 Abstract Decision Letters Emailed
11 August 2017 Registration Deadline for Participants
22-23 August 2017 IPRC at BSRI, SWU, Thailand.
The International Postgraduate Research Colloquium or the IPRC is co-hosted by the Behavioral Science Research Institute, (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia, every year since 2004.
- Both faculty members and students (at post graduate and PhD levels) are invited to share their research works and proposals at the colloquium
- Papers submitted should match the theme of the IPRC.
- Since 2014, the organization of the IPRC has expanded to include other universities in Malaysia and Thailand
Previous e-Proceedings of IPRC
> Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
> Chiang Mai University, Thailand