The International Postgraduate Research Colloquium or the IPRC is co-hosted by the Behavioral Science Research Institute, (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia, every year since 2004.
Since 2014, other universities from the ASEAN region have been participating as academic collaborators.
Previous e-Proceedings of IPRC
The upcoming IPRC- 16th IPRC would be held from October 24-25, 2019 at the BSRI in Thailand.
Theme: Innovations in Applied Psychology and Behavioral Science Research for Sustainable Living
Call for Abstract submissions is now open:
- Academic faculty, researchers and students (at Master and Ph.D. levels) are invited to share their research works and proposals at the colloquium
-The research abstracts submitted should match the theme of the IPRC.
Participating Institutions/ Universities
- Faculty of Food Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Psychology Department, Chiang Mai University
- Department of Psychology & Counseling, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Malaysia.
- Psychology Faculty, Universitas Mercu Buana, Indonesia
- The 15th IPRC was held on 3rd & 4th October, 2018 at IIUM in Malaysia.
- Theme of the IPRC2018 is "Future Psychology: Sustaining Mental Health and Well-Being in a Changing World"
- The 14th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2017) was held from 23rd and 24th September, 2017 at BSRI, Thailand.
- Photos of the 14th IPRC
- The 13th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2016) was held from 23td-24th September, 2016 in Malaysia.
- The 12th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2015) was held from 26th-27th August, 2015 at the BSRI, Thailand.
- The 11th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2014) was held from 21st to 23rd August, 2014 in Malaysia.
-This IPRC was co-hosted by the Department of Food Service and Management, Faculty of Food Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia, and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The 10th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2013) was held during 26th-27th August, 2013 at BSRI, Thailand.
Abstract Submission: July 24 – August 27, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: September 10, 2019
Registration Deadline: September 15, 2019
IPRC 2019: October 24-25, 2019
Submit the abstract to the Chair of the Scientific Committee at email@example.com
Submission of Abstracts for the IPRC 2019
Abstracts for oral presentations related to the theme of the IPRC are invited for submission. Abstract guidelines-
- The abstract should be written in English in word file and should contain the name/s of the author/s, their institutional affiliation, current email address, and the corresponding author should be specified.
- Abstracts should be between 150 and 250 words; all in a single paragraph using the "Times New Roman" font size 12pt and double-spaced throughout.
- On the first line of the abstract page, center the world "Abstract" (no bold, formatting, italics, underlining, or quotation marks).
- The abstract should summarize the main aspects of your research including i) the research problem/ objectives, ii) research questions/ hypotheses, iii) sample/ participants, iv) methods, v) results, and vi) conclusions. You should also include possible implications of your research and future work that you see connected with your findings
- Please indicate 2-3 keywords when submitting your abstract. [To do this, indent as you would if you were starting a new paragraph, type Keywords: (italicized), and then list your keywords.]
Note: Full papers can also be submitted for publication in the Journal of Behavioral Science, a peer reviewed international journal that is published by the BSRI and is indexed in national and international database such as SCOPUS, ACI, TCI, and others. For more information about the journal, please see https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/IJBS/index